What Are The Steps To Uninstall Avast Antivirus From My Pc?
Are you looking for the process to remove your antivirus from your system? We provide you the easiest solutions to remove this antivirus from your PC. You can follow the process given in this blog to remove your program for the Avast (Premier, Internet Security, and Pro). Use the Setup wizard to remove this antivirus. You can access the wizard from the Programs & features section of your Windows Control Panel. Avast Support Canada provides the easiest method to remove your program using the Uninstall Utility. If you are using Windows 8 operating system, you can use the Programs & Features from Add or remove program section of Windows Control Panel:
Steps To Uninstall Avast On Windows 8
- Sign into Windows as an admin and make sure that no other programs are running.
- Use the Win key and X key together and then click Programs & Feature from the menu that is appearing.
- Give a right-click on the version of your antivirus and hit the Uninstall button from the drop-down menu.
- When the Avast Setup Wizard will appear then hit the Uninstall button at the bottom of the screen.
- To confirm the uninstallation of this Antivirus hit the Yes button.
- When uninstallation is finished, select Restart PC to reboot your computer immediately or give a click on Restart later if you want to manually reboot your system at a later time.
When your system restarts, Antivirus is removed and your system is no longer under protection.
Connect With Avast Customer Support For Instant Help
For any further details and queries regarding this blog or any other issues, you can connect with our experts. Our team of well-trained technicians & highly experienced engineers will assist you. Give us a call at Avast Technical Support Canada Number +1-855-253-4222 and get instant resolutions of all your issues. Let your issues be major or minor, we will assist you using the latest technology.
Common Avast Antivirus Issues
- How Do You Remove Avast Antivirus From Your Pc?
- Steps To Delete Avast Antivirus On Windows 10
- How To Get Safe Mode In Windows 10
- Unable To Uninstall Avast Antivirus From PC