If you are using Avast for a long time, you might be familiar with the automatic update features. So, if you do not want to opt for that for constant notifications of update, you can do it manually as well. When the best version comes easily to you, you should put a bit of extra effort in using it. Though the effort is not much but a few steps to follow:
To update the newer version of the antivirus manually, follow the instructions:
- Launch the Avast antivirus by right clicking in the Windows system tray and select Avast UI.
- Now, click on the Settings > Update > Program > Update.
- Once this is done, your system will restart and you will be able to use the latest updated version.
If you are finding any trouble with the process or in the antivirus in general, you can take assistance from our experts. To contact us, you simply have to call us or chat with us in our website.
Common Avast Antivirus Issues
- How To Contact Avast Canada?
- What Is Avast Phone Number?
- How To Contact Avast By Phone Number?
- When To Contact Avast Support Canada?